Partnership Management Assistant
We have an opening for a Partnerships Management Assistant within our Research & Innovation (R&I) Department. Candidates with background and history of working with development organizations, NGOs, garment sustainability partners and related groups will be given preference. Major responsibilities and requirements are listed below, but not limited to them. Responsibilities may change from time to time depending on what needs priority and attention at the time.
- Communicate with current knowledge and compliance partners periodically to stay updated on short-term and long-term goals of existing programs.
- Monitor project status of current programs and take measures to develop new programs that align with company’s values.
- Initiate new programs from start to finish coordinating with all concerned parties.
- Inform and keep management updated on progress of programs and whether key objectives are being fulfilled from each program undertaken.
- Revise procedures and reports of current programs periodically to identify scope for improvement and suggest corrective strategies to management.
- Develop partnerships management systems and ensure that the company continually gains reports of changes and progress about its strategic partners.
- Ensure existing partners are sufficiently informed, and ensure partner relationships are maintained and strengthened regularly.
- Collect input from concerned departments and develop a prioritized list of prospective partnerships and its strategic benefits.
- Communicate with prospective partners and develop new programs which will add value to the company’s partnership portfolio
- Support Department Head to lead various communications initiatives with potential knowledge partners.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to initiate new partners into the company. For example, organize MoU ceremonies, press releases, photo shoots, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Marketing, Communications, Development Studies or related field.
- At least 4 years working experience. Candidate’s performance is dependent on previous professional experience in Management, Communication and Knowledge Management.
- Practical experiences in the area of partnership liaison and development and team management.
- Conceptual knowledge on major elements associated with development / NGO management and compliance standards.
- Communications: ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff; establishing straight forward and productive relationships; maintaining high standards of personal integrity.
- English language skills, and ability to communicate content with proper English writing skills (with a renowned certificate or university degree).
- Basic Bangla communication skills (writing skills will be an asset).
- Team player: ability to collaborate with other departments and the ability to build relationships with external stakeholders.
- Driven by results - must be goal oriented and a go-getter.
- Ability to commute to job location in Savar, Dhaka.
Compensation & other benefits
- As per company rules
January 25, 2021
February 10, 2021